Thank you for your interest in working with us at Veritas School
In Grammar School, we seek the following:
- Classroom experience
- A passion for classical Christian education
- A love of children
- Organizational skills and aptitude for managing a classroom
- A personal love of learning
In our secondary program, we seek the following:
- Experience with or a passion for Classical Christian Education.
- A contagious love of learning.
- A demonstrated love of books, particularly The Great Books.
- Subject-matter expertise
- A background from a classical Christian or Great Books school.
- Applicants must have a strong Christian testimony and be committed to the classical Christian vision. Applicants must demonstrate strong classroom aptitude and/or have excellent teaching references. Teacher certification not required. Teaching experience highly desirable.
Registrar & Administrative Assistant
Are you a detailed, organized person who enjoys helping an organization run smoothly? Do you like working with people on a variety of tasks each day? We’re looking for a new Registrar and Administrative Assistant to the Business Manager. As Registrar, you would be responsible for enrolling students, entering school and course schedules, processing grade reports and transcripts and managing student information. In addition, you would assist the Business Manager with a variety of tasks including timesheets, new hire orientation, records management and facilities. Additionally, you would be the point person for IT issues and would contact our off-site IT support to resolve them. This position would also manage the group email lists, shared calendars, staff and student accounts, and light website updates/editing.
20-30 hours per week
Pay range: $15-17
Reports to: Business Manager
Benefits: Paid sick time
To apply, complete the Non-Teaching Application
Elementary Music Teacher: Starting Fall 2021
We’re looking for someone to take over Mrs. Hegeman’s duties beginning next fall, and we’re eager for this person to begin learning from and working with her as soon as possible. To apply, complete the Teaching Application.
How to Apply
Please download and complete the application matching your desired position and submit it to the appropriate staff member:
You will also want to review the The Lost Tools of Learning (all applications) and The Four Foundations of Great Teaching Quick Reference Guide (for Teaching Applications only) prior to submitting your application.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via telephone at (503) 538-1962. Our mailing address is 26288 NE Bell Rd, Newberg, OR 97132. Thanks again for your interest in serving with us.