Thank you for your interest in working with us at Veritas School
In Grammar School, we seek the following:
- Classroom experience
- A passion for classical Christian education
- A love of children
- Organizational skills and aptitude for managing a classroom
- A personal love of learning
In our secondary program, we seek the following:
- Experience with or a passion for Classical Christian Education.
- A contagious love of learning.
- A demonstrated love of books, particularly The Great Books.
- Subject-matter expertise
- A background from a classical Christian or Great Books school.
- Applicants must have a strong Christian testimony and be committed to the classical Christian vision. Applicants must demonstrate strong classroom aptitude and/or have excellent teaching references. Teacher certification not required. Teaching experience highly desirable.
Half Time Sixth Grade Teacher: Starting Fall 2023
We’re looking for someone to share Mr. McChesney’s duties beginning next fall. To apply, complete the Teaching Application.
Upper School Math Teacher: Starting Fall 2023
Veritas School has an opening for a Math teacher to teach 7th grade Pre-Algebra and 10th grade Algebra II.
How to Apply
Please download and complete the application matching your desired position and submit it to the appropriate staff member:
Elementary (K-6) Teacher and Elementary Aide positions: Todd Harris
Secondary (7-12) Teacher positions and Coaching: Bryan Lynch
Non-Teaching positions: Marsha Ackerlund
Application- Non-Teaching Employment
You will also want to review the The Lost Tools of Learning (all applications) and The Four Foundations of Great Teaching Quick Reference Guide (for Teaching Applications only) prior to submitting your application.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via telephone at (503) 538-1962. Our mailing address is 26288 NE Bell Rd, Newberg, OR 97132. Thanks again for your interest in serving with us.