Thank you for your interest in working with us at Veritas School
In Grammar School, we seek the following:
- Classroom experience
- A passion for classical Christian education
- A love of children
- Organizational skills and aptitude for managing a classroom
- A personal love of learning
In our secondary program, we seek the following:
- Experience with or a passion for Classical Christian Education.
- A contagious love of learning.
- A demonstrated love of books, particularly The Great Books.
- Subject-matter expertise
- A background from a classical Christian or Great Books school.
- Applicants must have a strong Christian testimony and be committed to the classical Christian vision. Applicants must demonstrate strong classroom aptitude and/or have excellent teaching references. Teacher certification not required. Teaching experience highly desirable.
First Grade Teacher: Starting Fall 2022
We are now accepting applications a full-time first grade classroom position for the 2022-2023 school year. To apply, complete the Teaching Application.
Elementary Music Teacher: Starting Fall 2022
We’re looking for someone to take over Mrs. Hegeman’s duties beginning next fall, and we’re eager for this person to begin learning from and working with her as soon as possible. To apply, complete the Teaching Application.
Secondary Humanities Teacher: Starting Fall 2022
Veritas is accepting applications for a secondary humanities teacher for the 2022-23 school year. This position could be part or full-time. The position may include other classes, as well, depending on the background and availability of the candidate. To apply, complete the Teaching Application.
How to Apply
Please download and complete the application matching your desired position and submit it to the appropriate staff member:
You will also want to review the The Lost Tools of Learning (all applications) and The Four Foundations of Great Teaching Quick Reference Guide (for Teaching Applications only) prior to submitting your application.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via telephone at (503) 538-1962. Our mailing address is 26288 NE Bell Rd, Newberg, OR 97132. Thanks again for your interest in serving with us.