Thank you for your interest in working with us at Veritas School
In Grammar School, we seek the following:
- Classroom experience
- A passion for classical Christian education
- A love of children
- Organizational skills and aptitude for managing a classroom
- A personal love of learning
In our secondary program, we seek the following:
- Experience with or a passion for Classical Christian Education.
- A contagious love of learning.
- A demonstrated love of books, particularly The Great Books.
- Subject-matter expertise
- A background from a classical Christian or Great Books school.
- Applicants must have a strong Christian testimony and be committed to the classical Christian vision. Applicants must demonstrate strong classroom aptitude and/or have excellent teaching references. Teacher certification not required. Teaching experience highly desirable.
No open positions at this time.
How to Apply
Please download and complete the application matching your desired position and either mail it to us directly or scan and email it. You will also want to review the The Lost Tools of Learning (required for Teacher and Administrator Applications) prior to submitting your application.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via telephone at (503) 538-1962, or email our main office. Our mailing address is 26288 NE Bell Rd, Newberg, OR 97132. Thanks again for your interest in serving with us.