Veritas Family Information
Current Family Resources
Simplify Tuition Management & Payment
5 Tips to Making Your Smart Tuition Payment Experience Better
1. Be sure to have your unique Smart Tuition ID number available before calling. It is printed on your Smart Welcome Letter and also on your monthly invoice.
2. You can always make a payment by phone or web at no additional cost by using a checking or savings account. If you choose to use a credit card, there may be a credit/debit card convenience fee associated with that transaction.
3. Remember that it takes one business day for a payment to post to your account. Be sure to make a payment at least one business day prior to your scheduled payment due date to ensure it is received on time.
4. You can always change your payment method if needed. For example, if you are scheduled for a bank auto-debit but find you need to make a payment with a credit card instead, you can go online and enter that payment or call 888-868-8828 24 hours a day, seven days a week and use Smart’s automated payment system. Please be sure to make this change at least three business days prior to your scheduled payment date.
5. You can always contact Smart Tuition by email as well as phone. Simply send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org and receive a reply within two business days.
Interested in supporting Veritas in your everyday purchasing?
Downloadable Veritas Calendar
Subscribe in Mobile
Veritas in the News
Providing weekly updates on events and activities around the school.
Our quarterly newsletter mailed to current families.
Keeping you updated on the events and activities of our graduates.
In the News
Veritas students are making the news all the time. Check here to get caught up.
Not receiving one – or all – of the above? Shoot us an email and we’ll get you added ASAP!