Thank you for your interest in working with us at Veritas School
In Grammar School, we seek the following:
• Classroom experience
• A passion for classical Christian education
• A love of children
• Organizational skills and aptitude for managing a classroom
• A personal love of learning
In our secondary program, we seek the following:
• Experience with or a passion for Classical Christian Education.
• A contagious love of learning.
• A demonstrated love of books, particularly The Great Books.
• Subject-matter expertise
• A background from a classical Christian or Great Books school.
• Applicants must have a strong Christian testimony and be committed to the classical Christian vision. Applicants must demonstrate strong classroom aptitude and/or have excellent teaching references. Teacher certification not required. Teaching experience highly desirable.
Currently, we have positions available for the 2017-18 School Year. See the sections below for positions and how to apply.
- PT/FT Secondary humanities, theology, New Testament Greek, Latin
- PT/FT Secondary math and science
- FT Elementary teachers (2nd and 4th grades)
- PT Art (K-8th grade)
- PT Art history (secondary)
Please see the next section for instructions on how to apply.
How to Apply
You will also want to review the The Lost Tools of Learning (required for Teacher and Administrator Application) prior to submitting your application.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via telephone at (503) 538-1962, or email our main office. Our mailing address is 401 Mission Drive, Newberg, OR 97132
Thanks again for your interest in serving with us.