At Veritas School You and Your Student Will Find:
- Small classes with a student-to-teacher ratio of less than 12:1.
- Personal attention from caring, experienced teachers.
- A full preK-12 classical and Christ-centered program with an emphasis on grammar, logic, and rhetoric.
- A well-rounded liberal arts curriculum including arts, languages, and music for all students.
- Regular public speaking training beginning in Kindergarten.
- A strong writing program including classical (progymnasmata) exercises and a rich, literature-integrated curriculum featuring full texts of great books, not anthologies.
- A strong math and science program – many of our alumni have gone on to engineering and other science-related majors and careers.
- An outstanding academic program – our SAT scores are nearly 400 points above the national average.
- Thorough college preparation – 100% of our graduates who apply have been accepted to four-year colleges and universities, many of which are very selective.
Regardless of where our children go from this point in life – education, career, vocation, missions/service – the Christ-centered, liberal arts education they received at Veritas School, second only to family heritage, is the foundation upon which the rest builds. Even their higher education was greatly enhanced because of what they learned and experienced at Veritas.
Whatever God calls our children to do or be, they can be fruitful because they know how to think, they love learning, they understand God as the giver of all life and they grew up with a deep sense of Christian community thanks to the teachers and families that comprise this wonderful school. Furthermore, Veritas not only had a profound effect on our children, but it has enriched our lives as well.”
The mission of Veritas School is to cultivate wisdom, virtue, and godliness in its students, faculty, staff, families, and communities by providing an excellent, Christ-centered and classical education.
Veritas School is accredited by the Association of Classical & Christian Schools.