Welcome to Veritas School
The mission of Veritas School is to cultivate wisdom, virtue, and godliness in its students, faculty, staff, families, and communities by providing an excellent, Christ-centered and classical education.
At Veritas we offer:
- a preK-12 classical, Christ-centered education.
- a well-rounded liberal arts curriculum, including arts, languages, and music for all students.
- regular public speaking beginning in kindergarten.
- a strong writing program, including classical progymnasmata exercises and a rich literature curriculum featuring full texts of great books, not anthologies.
- a solid academic program – our SAT scores are more than 300 points above the national average.
- thorough college preparation – one-hundred percent of our graduates who apply have been accepted to four-year colleges and universities.
This website contains information on the mission, vision, and goals of Veritas School, and explains what we mean by “Classical and Christian”.
Veritas School is accredited by the Association of Classical & Christian Schools.